The Jaye Radisich Achievement Award
Please note that nominations are now closed. The Jaye Radisich Foundation is considering submissions and the winner will be announced shortly. Thank you for your interest. To find out more about the Jaye Radisich Foundation, please click on the link below
The inaugural Jaye Radisich Achievement Award is now open for applications.
The award, named in honour of the late Jaye Radisich, recognises an 18-25 year old Ellenbrook resident who reflects Jaye’s spirit of commitment to the civic and business life of the Ellenbrook community.
In order to be eligible the applicant must:
- Be aged between 18-25 inclusive
- Be a resident of Ellenbrook
- Demonstrate at least one of the following criteria:
- Demonstrated contribution to community.
- Demonstrated commitment to career.
- They must also outline an area for personal or professional development
The aim of the award is to:
- To encourage young adults to advance their personal and professional development.
- To honour Jaye’s legacy as a significant young achiever in the locality in order to motivate others to fulfil their potential.
A $2,000 award, to comprise cash or in kind support depending on requirements of recipient.
Either download the pdf form, complete and scan and email to email@example.com or complete the form below and upload content either as a Word or PDF format. Please note, this form can be completed by the applicant, or someone on behalf of the applicant.
The Award is sponsored by the Jaye Radisich Foundation and LWP Group Pty Ltd
Jaye Radisich was a much loved and respected advocate and member of the Ellenbrook community.
At the age of 24, Jaye won the seat of Swan Hills in 2001 whilst finishing her law degree. She was the first MP to have an office in Ellenbrook.
She is well recognised for being someone who listened to the needs of the residents was hands on in development of several community groups.
Jaye’s enthusiastic approach to life was appreciated by everyone who met her.
Jaye Radisich passed away in 2012 from a rare form of kidney cancer at just aged 35.
We are happy to receive applications from others on behalf of outstanding young Ellenbrook residents. We understand that they may not feel comfortable submitting an application themselves.
Please complete the form below.