Extra Hot EOFY Lots save up to $18k
Extra Extra EOFY hot lots
- a selection of lots where you can save up to $18,000.Ellenbrook - Pricelist & Plans
You can save big during our HOT LOT land sale at Ellenbrook.
You too can save big during our HOT LOT land sale at Ellenbrook this autumn.
As you would expect from a town of this size, Ellenbrook has a huge range of facilities, services, and recreation spaces. With a wide range of shops, restaurants, bars, 8 primary and 3 secondary schools and over 155 hectares of open space, it is no wonder 30,000 clever folks already call Ellenbrook home.
Loads of facilities
Ellenbrook Central is the major shopping centre with 80 stores and retailers including Coles, Woolworths, Australia Post, Big W, Dymocks and BWS.
In the commercial precinct you’ll find a variety of suppliers and services including mechanics, landscaping supplies, air conditioning services and lots more, together with a self-storage facility - and of course, Bunnings.
Just 10 minutes away, Ellenbrook residents can enjoy all the attractions of the Swan Valley, with its colourful blend of heritage and culture, people, art, world-class wine, gourmet treats and fresh produce.
It’s also a short drive to a greater range of services and facilities in Midland and Joondalup, including tertiary facilities and major hospitals. The airport is also within less than half an hour of Ellenbrook.
Hot Lots Hot Prices
Right now, you can secure your own block of land at Ellenbrook at a great price. Our HOT LOTS land sale offers $'000's of savings*, meaning you can find your new home for a whole lot less!
Browse through our range of land for sale in our Hot Lots selection to see how much you can save at Ellenbrook. *T&C's apply.
To call Ellenbrook home
There are hundreds of reasons why people love living at Ellenbrook, from the amazing parks and open spaces to the thriving Town Centre, but here are our Top 18:
- Home loan interest rates are now at record lows
- Land prices are at the lowest they have been in years
- House & Land packages have never been more affordable
- Required home loan deposits are now very, very low
- Keystart income limits have increased by $20,000
- There are great stamp duty exemptions available for First Home Buyers
- The trend towards new home investing is strengthening
- Generous incentives are being offered by leading builders and developers
- The WA Government has grants up to $10,000 for eligible buyers
- The people that make up this thriving community
- All of the parks make Ellenbrook the liveable place it is
- Ellenbrook Central and the village shops mean you have all you need
- The proximity to the beautiful Swan Valley
- Housing diversity that caters for all stages of life
- Connectivity to major arterial roads (North Link, Metronet)
- Walking trails and cycle trails throughout
- Cafes and restaurants at your doorstep to enjoy
- A multi-award winning community